Saturday 4 July 2009

BLINK 182

So, I'm helping my nana do some GARDENING, and she's like "Yo, Hannah, my favourite grandchild in the world, I got some other ppl to help" and then BLINK 182 FLY DOWN. Well not fly, but they descend into my nana's garden, right next to that table she made out of a tree stump, because she is SO CREATIVE. Anyway, they don't even help my nana garden, they just sit around eating angel slices in her kitchen (the angel slices are the only bit of this dream that I can clearly remember, I like angel slices. they are better than lemon slices and all the rest, because they are infused with the TASTE OF ANGELS). My nana goes akka, and starts swinging digs.

And this is it.

LAZY SODS.


^^^
this lady is not my nana, btw. she's just some woman in unpractical shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment